- YOU ARE BUYING 3 KANSA BODY MASSAGER IN DIFFERENT SIZE
- BRONZE KANSA. LARGE SIZE. Dimensions [Approximate] Diameter: 3.5″ Inches Handle Length: 5.25″ Inches Overall Length: 7″ Inches
- BRONZE KANSA. MEDIUM SIZE. Dimensions [Approximate] Diameter: 2.5″ Inches Handle Length: 4″ Inches Overall Length: 5.25″ Inches
- These KANSAS are crafted from wood and bronze [aka. “Kansa” or bell metal]. Kansas is used in traditional Indian massage for treating back/foot and body pain. In Ayurvedic massage, ghee is massaged into the skin using the Kansa. The Kansa removes body heat and provides relief of muscular tension and aches.
- This Kansa is made of seasoned wood and high-quality bronze, an alloy of tin and copper. According to Ayurveda copper benefits the eyes, hair, and heart, while tin helps balance digestion and sleep patterns. The wooden handle makes it easy to grip and provides ease of leverage.